Cadence Vein Institute plays a vital role in our ability to offer Inland Empire patients a full-service suite of cardiovascular services. The venous system plays a crucial role in cardiovascular and overall health and while we specialize in the advanced treatment of venous disease, our goal is to identify and manage potential vein problems before they become full- blown disease. We specialize in the advanced treatment of vein conditions including varicose veins, spider veins and venous insufficiency. Whether the condition involves spider veins, varicose veins or venous insufficiency, the result of early treatment often includes immediate health benefits as well as a positive cosmetic result with very little pain or recovery time. At Cadence Vein Institute, our goal is to get you back to living a life free from the pain and worry associated with venous disease.
• Varicose Veins
• Spider Veins
• Venous Insufficiency
• State-of-the-Art Imaging
• 3-D Echocardiograms
• Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
• Doppler Studies
• Minimally-Invasive Outpatient Vein Procedures
o Endovascular Radiofrequency Ablation
At Cadence Vein Institute, we hold fast to that famous quote from Benjamin Franklin that states: “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” When it comes to venous disease, Mr. Franklin’s words couldn’t ring truer. What many people suffering from the early signs of vein problems may not know is that there is so much that can be done to prevent vein disease from progressing to the point of becoming life or limb- threatening. That is why our team is dedicated to educating each and every patient on their condition and what can be done to treat it both by our expert team and at home. To this end, we educate not only in our clinical office setting, but also out in the community, speaking with the public about the signs and symptoms of venous disease and when it’s time to see a doctor to “get to the heart of the problem.”
Patient education is the cornerstone of care provided by the team of experts at Cadence Vein Institute. Throughout our time caring for patients, we have come to realize that the breadth of information delivered at doctor’s appointments can sometimes be overwhelming and may cause you to forget some of the important questions you want answers to for you. Below is a list of questions you may have and are welcome to bring with you to your appointment with a Cadence Vein Institute specialist:
• What are varicose veins and spider veins? What is the difference between the two?
• What causes varicose veins and spider veins?
• Are women more likely to develop varicose veins?
• What are my treatment options for varicose or spider veins?
• Does the development of varicose veins mean I have a higher risk of developing a heart condition or other circulatory problem?
• Can I prevent varicose or spider veins from developing in the future?
• Can I do anything to prevent my varicose veins or spider veins from worsening?
• If I have varicose veins should I be tested for other vein or circulatory problems?